WIND TEC – a Middle East & North Africa Event, will provide a venue of networking, exchange of knowledge and explanation of new energy and power opportunities in the region for both governments and leaders of the wind energy world wide. The event organisers expect leading wind power experts to attend, in addition to major financiers and regulatory bodies. A network of core professionals working together to expand markets. WIND TEC will be hosted alongside lead events within the power and energy field: ELECTRICX, AUTOMATION & SMART-GRID and SOLAR-TEC. To learn more, visit site.
Get the latest in Business and Technology
To learn what's happening in business and technology, head over to TechNews Report
- The Best Green Appliances
- How Can Plumbers Help in Sustaining Your Water Management?
- The benefits of an energy management system
- LED professional Symposium +Expo Review
- Cleantech company Optima Agrik seeks investors at Viridis Africa Event
- Morocco's 40% renewable energy
- Tokelau - First solar powered country