MEED’s MENA Renewable Energy conference is a prestigious gathering that is tailored for key project stakeholders: government officials and ministries, project developers, financial investors, contractors, material suppliers and legal advisors from across the MENA region. The event is specifically designed for MEED ( Middle East news, data and analysis) clients who wish to learn more about and capitalize on the investment opportunities available emerging in the renewable energy industry in the Middle East and North African region. to learn more, visit site.
Get the latest in Business and Technology
To learn what's happening in business and technology, head over to TechNews Report
- The Best Green Appliances
- How Can Plumbers Help in Sustaining Your Water Management?
- The benefits of an energy management system
- LED professional Symposium +Expo Review
- Cleantech company Optima Agrik seeks investors at Viridis Africa Event
- Morocco's 40% renewable energy
- Tokelau - First solar powered country