GEOLAC is a new regional conference which reflects the emergence of geothermal as a long-term and sustainable source of baseload power for Latin America and the Caribbean. GEOLAC will gather the key stakeholders – governments, utilities, multilaterals, developers, capital providers, engineers, and other providers of expertise – to explore opportunities for increased geothermal output, tackle obstacles to growth, promote the exchange of knowledge and expertise, and facilitate vital new meetings and relationships. To learn more about the show, visit site.
Get the latest in Business and Technology
To learn what's happening in business and technology, head over to TechNews Report
- The Best Green Appliances
- How Can Plumbers Help in Sustaining Your Water Management?
- The benefits of an energy management system
- LED professional Symposium +Expo Review
- Cleantech company Optima Agrik seeks investors at Viridis Africa Event
- Morocco's 40% renewable energy
- Tokelau - First solar powered country